The BACT/ALERT® 3D family of products brings you sophisticated automated microbial detection systems with advantages in every dimension of blood culture testing from safety and design to recovery and accuracy. They provide optimal environments for the recovery of a wide range of microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi and mycobacteria. All this in a single innovative platform that’s the most compact, modular and flexible system available.
BACT/ALERT 3D 120, Automated Blood Culture Detection
System designed to do Blood Culture. For both aerobic and anaerobic cultures;
- Capacity – 120 Blood Culture Bottles
- Quick Identification of bacterial growth in the bottles
- Improved gram stain reading for easy transition to downstream tests
- Control and Incubation module in a single instrument
- Detect Bacteria and yeast from both blood and sterile body fluids
- Shorter Time to detection through earlier organism recovery
- Modular capacity of up to four incubators of 1440 cells.
- Visual Colorimetric change enables immediate action on delayed-entry positive bottles.
- Quality Control
- Data Management
- 24 Hrs Continuous Scanning
- Easy to use System
The VIRTUO Microbial Detection System, is a fully automated blood culture solution with real-time notification of blood volume, quicker time to detection and virtually zero hands on time.
Up to three additional 428 capacity incubators to one primary VIRTUO (1712 total cells)
Motion Activated Loading
Motion activated loading bay with optical sensors.
Detects user intervention.
Conveyor and carousel feed BacT/ALERT bottles into instrument.
Blood Level Detection
Detection Senses fill level on every BACT/ALERT bottle in real time
Immediate Notification of Improper fill volume CAP standard MIC.22640 compliant.
Smart Scanning Technology
Automatically scans bottles for full traceability
Carousel moves BacT/ALERT bottles into smart scanning station.
Scanning station rotates and images entire BacT/ALERT bottle.
Sample Level Sensing
Directly senses fill level on every BacT/ALERT bottle in real time.
Robotic arm grips BacT/ALERT bottles and places firmly into cells.
Automatically performs periodic QC on each cell.
New growth detection algorithms for overall faster time to detection. Colometric or Fluorometry.
Final negative BacT/ALERT bottles removed automatically or on demand.
Shatter resistant BacT/ALERT bottles for worry free unloading.
Automated unloading with removable waste container.
Intuitive Touch Screen Design for enhanced ease of use
Fitted with microbiology middle ware-
Rapid access to remote diagnostic support through VILINK & MYLA able to integrate with LIS.[wpdm_package id='3514']
- Standardized Procedure
- The instrument incubates and mixes sample and reagent automatically and indicates when to add starting reagent. The auto-start function automatically detects when reagent is added (pipetting is done manually) and triggers mixing and clot detection. This procedure requires only little manual intervention, is easy to perform and ensures consistent, high quality results so you can focus further on standardization in your lab.
- Coagulation testing is made easy with built-in timer, temperature control and auto-start and timing of measuring process.
- Easy to use with pre-programmed methods.
- Automatic light intensity adjustment according to the turbidity of the plasma, making it possible to measure icteric or lipemicplasma reliably.
- Sophisticated standard curve tool to maintain accuracy and precision.
- Increased throughput with short incubation time.
- A technology that requires only half the sample and reagent volume for testing as compared to manual method.
- Touch screen
- Simple to use
- Built-in printer
- Small bench-top analyzer
- Routine reagents
- Thrombotic risk reagents
- Simple touch screen interface coupled with bi-directional LIS communication.
- Removable reagent trays
- Display of sample rack number
- Barcode reader provides positive sample identification
- Software checks to detect antigen excess for immunoassays
- Auto-calibration of the clotting LEDs for precise of derived fibrinogen
- Warning messages for expired reagents
- 150 Open test programs
- Extensive c program with L-J Graph
- Inbuilt Thermal Printer
- Dual cuvette facility
- 1000 test result storage
- Universal power adapter for ease of use
- 56 Direct Keys access
- Online display of Reaction curve
- Unique Triple cuvette system
- Low Reagent consumption
- Direct printer/Keyboard connectivity
- Touch screen LCD
- Onboard inventory management
- Visual icons for low reagent level
- Long life electrodes
- Closed reagent cartridge to avoid contamination
- Optional auto sampler
- User friendly software
- Facility to run 2 levels of QC statistic report with mean, SD and %CV for daily or monthly QC
Fully Automated Random Access Clinical Chemistry Analyzer with a throughput of 200 tests/hr (photometric test) and 400 tests/hr with ISE (Na/K/Cl/Li). 30 Position Reagent Tray with On-board cooling, convenient software and extensive quality control menu.